Sunday, July 29, 2012

"B.L. Journal Entries"

   B.L.-Log Entry 064 "Nov 17, 2011"
   "It seems our chances at reviving the Ender of Clocks are slimmer then ever, but where one tree dies, another will grow. After ravaging through the wreckage of the aftermath explosion, I managed to gain some parts of the Portal and get away before caught by anybody. After some planning, I quickly set course for an island not so far away that houses an expert engineer."


B.L.-Log Entry 065 " Nov 27th, 2011"
  "I have arrived on land, unnoticed thankfully. After a few hours of searching, I finally found the man I mentioned before. His name was 'Dog'. I asked him if he could repair the portal and he said yes, but it would take a while. So now I wait on this island for the repairs to be made."

B.L.-Log Entry 066 "Dec 2nd, 2011"
   "I can't stand it here, this island is full of nothing but failed satellites and a town of vuvuzelas. The satellites are violent as hell and the vuvuzelas are just pure aggravation. I asked Dog on why he is punished of being here and all he told me was, "Keeping your sanity has it's downside." I hate it here."

B.L.-Log Entry 074 "January 2nd 2012"
   "The portal is finally finished and I have set sail again for Clocktopia."

B.L.-Log Entry 077 "January 15th 2012" 
   "I am here again. The portal runs more efficient, thanks to Dog. By tomorrow, he will rise."

B.L.-Log Entry 079 "January 16th 2012"
   "Three mysterious clocks have appeared before the two of us, promising the destruction that we so crave, but a lone-clock has set fourth on a quest to stop all of our progress. I must now reach his destination before he fulfills his fate. If all is done, then Darkness will rain over Clocktopia once and for all."

No comments:

Post a Comment